Your aaina & co jewellery contains parts that are gold plated. Here are some tips for preserving the beauty of your bracelet as long as possible.
- After showering, using any lotion, wait until your skin is completely dry before wearing your gold plated accessories. Some products can have an adverse reaction with gold-plating and can cause changes in colour and texture.
- Always apply perfume before putting on your jewellery.
- Don’t shower, swim or do the dishes in your gold-plated pieces.
- When not wearing your accessories, store them in a jewellery case to prevent scratching.
- Only use a soft cloth to clean your bracelet. Do NOT use alcohol, ammonia, vinegar or soap to clean your jewellery.
aaina & co will offer a repair or replacement for items exhibiting a genuine manufacturing fault. Please retain your online order number to assist in the processing of your claim.
aaina & co are unable to honour claims on items that have been handled against our care instructions, or that have been damaged as a result of accident or misuse.